Participation in the ISA Analysis Division Singapore Symposium 2019
We are happy to announce that we will be participating in ISA Analysis Division Singapore Symposium that will be held on the 28th of November 2019.
The ISA Analysis Division aims to facilitate program development, implementation and effectiveness through integrated planning, measurement, evaluation and interventions; and to support your specialty: such as spectroscopy, chromatography, electrochemistry and sample handling. For this year's symposium, they are planning to have the following topics:
- Best Practices for Analytical Systems
- Best Practices for Fire & Gas
- Environment Management and Control
- Innovation in Analytical Techniques
- Innovation in Fire & Gas
- Lab Analysis Accreditation
- Maintenance Challenges for Analytical Equipment
- Maintenance Challenges for Fire & Gas
- Power & Water Analysis
For this year's show, we will be showcasing our FS10 thermal dispersion flow switches for analyzers by FCI, closed-loop Cylinder Sampling System by SENSOR for vapor/gas and liquids as well as J.M. Canty's InFlow™ Analyzer Systems.
Do drop by to say hello to us!
UPDATE: Thank you everyone for coming down to the show! We look forward to seeing you soon!