INFLOW™ OIL IN WATER ANALYZER / WATER IN OIL ANALYZER / MULTIPHASE OIL ANALYZER /PRODUCED WATER ANALYZER /OIL SANDS ANALYZER
Combining the latest in Ethernet technology with Canty fused glass, lighting and CANTYVISIONCLIENT™ software, the INFLOW™ Process Particle Analyzer provides real time particle size and shape analysis. Various models measure 0.7 micron - 20,000 micron particles under process conditions.
No sampling or lab analysis is required! Each unit can be fully integrated into existing TCP/IP networks. Some systems may require a side stream to control flow rates.
CANTYVISIONCLIENT™ software is installed on a user-supplied PC, and connected to the INFLOW™ measurement system via Gigabit Ethernet network. Live images of the process can be viewed from any networked PC. The live images are remotely analyzed by CANTYVISIONCLIENT™ software. A comprehensive library of standard utilities and data functions provide a multitude of real-time process information.
The CANTY INFLOW™ Fluid Particle Sizing System uses a 0-1/2” variable insertion measurement gap. This insertion is made possible by the Fuseview™ sight glass, which allows the optical fused pieces to be located in the center of the fluid stream, which is unique to the Canty system. The fused glass seal contains no gaskets, ledges, or steps allowing the highest velocity, representative sample and keeps the sensor clean, even in the harshest of environments (polymer, crude oil, drilling mud, epoxy, etc.). The fused glass seal location keeps the sensor in line with the process temperature to avoid the product build up due to thermal change. The image processor can be configured with multiple zone sensing on the image of the fluid. The results from the zones can be compared to base line values for reliability and alarm on detection of a problem. The setup is first verified in the lab with the Canty MICROFLOW™, which is an optically identical unit.
- 0.7 micron - 20,000 micron Particle Size Options
- Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity
- Real Time Monitoring Of Process In Flow
- Supplied With Internal O-ring Seals
- Easily Installed Modular Unit
- Fused Glass Process Barriers
- Regulated Light Source Emits Cold Light To Prevent Product Bake-On
- OPC, 4-20mA Current Loop, EXCEL spreadsheet and Relay Outputs Are Available
- Provides Both A Real Time, In Flow Measurement And A Continuous Real Time View Of The Product
- Various Process Connection Sizes Available (Flanged, Tri-Clamp®, Swagelok®, Tube or NPT)
- Fully Cleanable Unit • High Throughput
- Available In NEMA4, IP66, Explosion Proof or Flame Proof Packages
- Digital Video Storage to Customer PC / DVD or Network Drive
InFlow Particle Analyzers are also used in the following Canty Systems: