Faure Herman Products
Unique calibration resources
Faure Herman's installation calibrates a broad range of flow rates - from 10 l/h to 3,000 m3/h - and of viscosities - from 0.5 to 350 cSt (this can be extended up to 1000 cSt) - all in compliance with international standards as OIML, API, and ISO and with our customers' specific requirements. This is the only installation of its kind.
Faure Herman has 11 calibration stations for testing liquid and gas flow meters.
Major added value of Faure Herman calibration facility:
- Traceability fully established to International Standards
- Independent Calibration Laboratory verified by COFRAC/ILAC (ISO17025) accreditation
- Worldwide recognized calibration results through the ILAC/MRA (Mutual Recognition Agreements)
- Calibration done with Hydrocarbon fluids at actual process conditions
- In addition to verification, the capability to adjust flow meters
- Calibration benches uncertainties meet the most stringent requirements