Measures liquid flow rate, temperature, calculates BTU's per minute, and Turbulent Flow. The highly-visible display is configured via the sealed push buttons and user-friendly menus.
As a diagnostic tool, engineers and maintenance personnel can quickly spot-check temperature and flow in water lines using the LCD TRACER flowmeter. This portable LCD unit is unmatched as a troubleshooting tool. As a process control tool, the TRACER can be left in place to closely monitor more critical applications. The adjustable, automatic shut-off feature prolongs battery life.
NIST Traceable Calibration is available.
Features and Benefits
- Flow rate in gallons or liters per minute, +/- 5% Accuracy based on full range
- Temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Turbulent Flow Display (FCI Technology)
- Optional NIST Traceable Calibration available
- Turbine flow measurement
- Temperature displayed in tenths of a degree
- BTU Display
- Mount in any position
- Accepts flow in either direction
- 3/8" and 2" NPT(F) connection sizes
- Battery powered
- Programmable "on" time
- U.S. Patent Number 7,729,869
FCI (Flow Characteristic Indicator) Technology
Turbulent Flow is the point at which cooling efficiency is optimized. Flow rates higher than the point of Turbulent Flow do not provide proportionally increased cooling improvement. Using FCI Technology, systemic cooling water flow can be optimized, conserving water and maximizing cooling plantwide without plumbing changes. "TFLOW" displays when Turbulent Flow is present within the Tracer flowmeter.
|Connection Size||Flow Range GPM||Flow Range LPM|
|3/8"||0.5 to 8||2 to 30|
|2"||10 to 110||38 to 418|
- Flowmeter Body - Nickel Plated Brass (3/8") or Anodized Aluminum (2"). Stainless Steel is available in 2". Contact your distributor for details.
- Sight Window - Polysulfone (3/8" units only)
- Impeller - Nylon 6.12
- Shaft - 18-8 Stainless Steel
- Magnet - Neodymium
- Battery - 3.6V 1.0A Lithium
- Battery Life - 500 hrs actual use
- Range -32 to 180°F (0 to 82°C)
- Accuracy +/- 2% of display value
- Repeatability +/- 1% of display value
- Pressure - 3/8" - 150 psi max., 2" - 100 psi max.