Smartflow Flow Regulators provide a unique, leak-free, single-point manual flow control. This regulator incorporates the proven mechanical flowmeter and integral needle valve in a compact design. Very few moving parts improve reliability and leak-free operation. Used singly or in combination with a water manifold, the flow regulator allows manual control of individual cooling water lines.
- Economical solution for leak-free flow regulation of single or multiple circuits.
- Compact size works well in restricted-space locations.
- Small Flow Regulators:
- 0.25" to 0.5" inlet size, 0.374" outlet
- Integral flow scale
- Optional temperature gauge
- 0.75" Flow regulators:
- 0.75" NPT inlet and outlet
- Add mechanical flowmeter with temperature and/or pressure gauges
- Rugged construction provides years of dependable service
- 210°F (99°C) temperature rating allows installation into a wide range of applications.
- No mounting restrictions ease installation in any position.
- Manually control multiple cooling zones on a single tool with ganged installation on a return manifold.
For more information, please download the Smartflow Flow Regulators catalog.