vac to 750 psi, vac to 51 bar; -40° to 1000°F, -40° to 427°C
ATEX, CRN, CSA, INMETRO, KOSHA, RTN, SIL, TestSafe (SAA), UL
SOR top mounted float level switches are a lower cost alternative to the 700, 730 and 750 Vertical Displacer Series. They are available with set points ranging from 4 to 48 inches and with flanged or NPT threaded connections. These rugged, industrial products are made only with ASTM-grade materials and feature a 5 year warranty.
- Useful for smaller tanks and sumps
- Available in 1- or 2-stage switching
- Pressure from vacuum to 750 psi, temperature from -40°F to 800°F standard
- Stainless steel switching mechanism for harsh atmospheres
- All ASTM materials construction