For high pressure applications. MRB (The Machined Reverse Buckling Rupture Disk (Bursting Disc)) offers a one-piece design including both disk and housing. It is a uniform metal slug machined to a thin diaphragm in the center and then formed. When the reversal pressure is reached the disk snaps through and shears out completely at the disk/housing junction
- Sizes 3/8" to 4"
- Pressure Ratings available up to 70,000 psig
- Opens full bore with no flow restrictions
- Design assures long service life with a very high resistance to fatigue
- Non-torque sensitive
- Maximum Operating Pressure to 90% of disk pressure rating
- No knife blades required for opening
- Use in gas or liquid service
- Designed to adapt to customer's unique application
For more information, please download the MRB High Pressure Rupture Disk brochure.