7 in wc to 2500 psid, 18 mbar to 175 bar
ATEX, CSA, GOST, INMETRO, RTN, SIL; Snap Switch: ATEX, TestSafe (SSA), UL/CSA
These differential pressure switches are suited for low-to-high differential pressure process media or fluid power applications where high and varying static pressures, high overrange, proof, shock pressure or cycle rates are expected. They may be field-mounted and can be configured for use in non-hazardous as well as hazardous locations.
- Negligible temperature and/or static influence
- Hermetically sealed snap switches
- Ranges from 7 in wc to 2500 psid
- Set point adjustment without declassification of hazardous area
- SPDT or DPDT switching elements