200 Series, 400, 2210, 740, 803 and 804
vac to 3000 psi (207 bar) -65° to 1200°F (649°C)
ATEX, CRN, CSA, KOSHA, RTN, SIL, TestSafe (SAA), UL
SOR sealed chamber level detectors are an economical alternative to our flanged models. They are specifically designed for versatility of application and a long working life. These chamber level detectors can handle higher pressures and temperatures than our serviceable models. All of these non-serviceable units are designed to ASME B31.3 (petrochemical) and B31.1 (power generation) guidelines.
- Low-cost sealed chamber
- Pressure from vacuum to 3500 psi, temperature from -65°F to 1200°F
- Stainless steel detecting mechanism for harsh atmospheres
- Constructed to ANSI/ASME industry standards
- All ASTM materials construction
The versatile SOR 400 Series line of side mounted level switches is available with flanged or NPT threaded connections. The chamber mounts directly to the tank without a bridle and the float extends into the tank for accurate operation. 400 Series units are serviceable and perform well in harsh environments.
- Serviceable flanged or NPT connection
- Pressure from vacuum to 1250 psi, temperature from -65°F to 450°F
- Stainless steel switching mechanism for harsh atmospheres
- All ASTM material construction
- Designed to ASME B31.1 or B31.3 guidelines
The 2210 is a horizontally mounted, float-operated level switch suitable for plant and OEM applications where open or closed contacts are required to signal presence or absence of liquid at a discrete level. But the 2210 is so much more than that.
We wanted to eliminate the confusion inherent in selecting the correct level switch by making the 2210 with the widest process specifications of any other chambered level product. Second, we listened to overwhelming customer input to make the 2210 as compact as possible. The result is a standard product that is rated for process temperatures up to 750°F (399°C) and withstands pressures up to 1799 psi (124 bar) all in a package that is less than half the size of our model 208.
The 2210 also features our unique NEMA 4X “Quick-Release” cover for ease of maintenance under any temperature condition. The unique thread engagement on the 2210 has been specifically engineered to be removable and reattached at any temperature virtually eliminating this long-standing issue.
- Field proven reliability
- Smaller size and weight than other chambered level switches
- One product for most process conditions
- CSA (US and Canada) (General Purpose) and SIL approvals on all units
- “Quick Release” housing cover