Common Inlet and Outlet Connection Size
The BS&B type BPCV’s set pressure are controlled by a precision buckling pin which is calibrated to respond to the forces generated by inlet pressure acting on the valve plug. When the pin activates, the valve plug lifts to achieve a full diameter flow area. The valves have a soft seat. Standard valve materials are carbon steel and stainless steel for process contact components. Special materials are available upon request.
- Angle valve design for connection to vertical inlet piping/ horizontal outlet piping
- Inlet and outlet flange connections for ANSI/ASME – EN/ DIN – JIS flange compatibility
- Same nominal size inlet and outlet connections, suitable for bypass applications
- Higher flow capacity than equivalent inlet size relief valve
- Operable to 90% of minimum set pressure
- Set pressure independent of back pressure provided inlet pressure exceeds back pressure