Overview The KM26 Magnetic Level Gauge has provided custom engineered solutions to liquid level applications in industries such as: oil and gas, refinery, chemical, petrochemical, power generation and many more. The KM26 MLG has proven itself to be a safe, reliable, maintenance free solution for total and/or interface level detection in toxic, corrosive, high pressure and high temperature processes.
Able to work with ABB’s LMS100/LMS200 Magnetic Level Gauge Switches and LMT100/LMT200 Magnetostrictive Level Transmitters
- Highly visible level indication with no process fluid in contact with the glass
- All construction in-house by code certified welders
- Float designed and weighted for maximum accuracy with 75 grams minimum upward buoyant force
- Transmitter and switch options which can be installed, adjusted and maintained with no process interruption
- Safe for corrosive, flammable, toxic, high-temperature and high-pressure applications
- Rugged design – low or no maintenance