J.M. Canty S100 series threaded/welded sight flows have been engineered to meet all your process and piping needs. Our Sight flows have been designed to meet strict ASME code requirements. Canty hydro-tests all units to 150% of the maximum rated pressure and can provide certification of material and testing if required, typical of ASME code requirements for process vessels.
All Canty Sight flows feature the Fuseview™ window. Our unique fused glass windows far exceed all conventional tempered glass windows in safety and performance. By fusing glass to metal, a high pressure, high safety, hermetic seal is formed. This fused glass technology ensures safety with every S100 series Sight flow. What’s more, our windows can easily be removed for cleaning. Canty windows do not have to be discarded, as do traditional tempered glass windows. Canty fused glass windows can be re-used again and again.
- Dual fused glass option – for high temperature applications
- Connections – Sanitary and Swagelok® connections are available
- All Sight Flows feature Canty Fuseviews™
- Various models feature FM approved Fuseviews™
- Bodies designed to ASME code
- Stainless steel, carbon steel, and Hastelloy® or equal bodies
- NPT thread, straight thread, and pipe or tube weld Connections are available
- 150# though 3000# models Special pressures though 10,000 PSI are available
- No indicator
- Drip Tube