Delta-Q is a low-cost precision flow regulator module that can be used in conjunction with other Smartflow components such as threaded end caps, Icecube™ flowmeters, temperature and pressure gauges, Dr. Eddy® Flowmeter/Turbulent Flow Indicator, Tracer® electronic Flowmeters, and cooling water manifolds. The Delta-Q Regulator allows full adjustability of flow volume from unrestricted flow to complete shut off using the manual flow control knob.
The modular design allows users to customize models meeting scientific cooling requirements for each application. The glass-filled nylon body is lightweight and durable. Internal stainless steel components are resistant to corrosion.
- Economical solution for leak-free flow regulation of single or multiple circuits.
- Compact size works well in restricted-space locations.
- Rugged construction gives years of dependable service.
- Variety of inlet sizes provides exactly the right connection.
- Optional temperature and pressure gauges give instant access to pressure and temperature information in addition to flow in one unit.
- No mounting restrictions ease installation in any position without extra brackets or hardware.
- 210°F (99°C) temperature rating allows installation into a wide range of applications.