Canty EXTREMETEMP™ Cameras are ideal for demanding applications involving visual inspection or verification in extreme temperature environments.
Canty EXTREMETEMP™ Camera Systems feature a fused glass seal standard with every model. This unique seal provides an impenetrable safety barrier to protect the camera electronics from the harsh process environment. With high temperature lenses, the EXTREMETEMP™ Camera System is designed to survive in process temperatures even in the event of air loss for short time periods.
- Replaceable ceramic nose cone
- Disposable quartz protective shield
- High temperature furnace lens – Process temp. to 3000° F
- Auto electronic iris • High quality quartz optics
- Fused glass seal separates electronics from process
- Insertion lens available up to 36” long
- Non-blooming CCD or Ethernet cameras in an insulated electronics housing
- 100-1000 SCFH and 60-600 SCFH Flowmeters
- High intensity light filters and hot mirrors available
- Glass Production
- Plasma ARC Furnaces
- Melting Chambers
- Video Formats: NTSC, PAL or Ethernet outputs available.
- Video Output: 1.0 V p-p, 75 ohm(NTSC, PAL models) or Ethernet output to PC available
- Cable: RG59/U, RG11/U, RG6/U coaxial cable suitable for CCTV applications is recommended for analog cameras. Ethernet cameras require CAT5e or better cabling.
- Power Req.: User supplies 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz power. Canty supplies transformer to 12 VDC, .5A Typ.
- Ratings: Available in NEMA 4x or IP66 enclosures
- 6” clearance hole into an insulation block when mounted horizontally with adequate system support.
- Weld on sleeved collar for attachment to curved walls and allows for insertion length adjustment.
- 6”, 150# ANSI flange for sealed mount
- Requirements: Electronics housing-supply 90 PSI, 8 SCFM clean, dry instrument air. Insertion lens – may require 13 SCFM clean, dry gas depending on application.