Canty ULTRATEMP™ Cameras are ideal for demanding applications involving visual inspection or verification in extreme temperature environments.
Canty ULTRATEMP™ Camera Systems feature a fused glass seal standard with every model. This unique seal provides an impenetrable safety barrier to protect the camera electronics from the harsh process environment and preventing hazardous vapors from escaping into your plant.
Unlike other manufacturers, Canty does not require air to keep the lenses cool. Loss of air will not destroy Canty’s camera system! A positive air flow is used for maintenance purposes only to keep dust and soot from accumulating on the lens. As a result, many applications will not require any air purge, which translates to savings for your plant.
- No cooling air required on lens
- Disposable Quartz Protective Shield
- High Temperature Furnace Lens – Models Up To 2500°F
- Auto Electronic Iris • High Quality Quartz Optics
- Fused Glass Seal Separates Electronics From Process
- Insertion Lens Available Up To 36″ Long
- Non-Blooming CCD Cameras
- Power Boilers
- Melting Chambers
- Video Formats: NTSC, PAL, EIA, CCIR, or Ethernet outputs available.
- Video Output: 1.0 V p-p, 75 ohm(NTSC, PAL, EIA, CCIR models) or Ethernet output to PC available
- Cable: RG 59/U, RG 11/U, RG 6/U coaxial cable suitable for CCTV applications is recommended for analog cameras. Ethernet cameras require CAT5e or better cabling.
- Power Req.: User supplies 120V AC, 60 Hz or 230V AC, 50 Hz power. Canty supplies transformer To 12V DC, .5A TYP.
- Ratings: Available in NEMA TYPE 1, NEMA TYPE 4, IP20, IP66
- Mounting: 3″ 150# ANSI or 80 mm DIN flange for Flush Mount units. Insertion units require a Ø3.5” hole that the wall mount tube will insert into and be welded to