J.M. Canty cameras are patented systems designed to illuminate and view inside a pressure or process vessel through a single connection. There is no need for multiple vessel ports. Canty supplies an integrally mounted camera and lighting system in a connection as small as a 2” connection. The Ethernet video output can be displayed on a computer in the comforts of a control room, or recorded on any DVR or hard drive. Various software capabilities are available to allow for control and alarm options.
Included as standard equipment on every camera system are
Power supplies High resolution B & W, color or Ethernet camera Pre-focused lens and WeatherProof, IP66, explosion proof or flame proof enclosure All wiring and maintenance are external. Recording and control options are available. Cameras can be easily integrated with CantyVisionClient software for various process measuring and control functions such as non-contact level control, particle sizing, etc.
- FM, CSA and approvals to CENELEC on various models.
- 450°F Standard Capabilities (up to 2000°F models available)
- Ethernet color high resolution CCD camera includes imaging software.
- Canty Vision Client
- Polymers – Verify empty, monitor level
- Crystallizers – Liquid and foam level
- Fermentors – Liquid and foam level
- High purity pharmaceutical applications
- Toxic Material – Remote viewing
- Foam and Fluid Level monitoring in:
- Latex Applications
- Pressure Vessels
- CCD Sensor: ½” format. 811(H) x 508(V) typ.
- Sensitivity: Available from .0001 lux usable picture (low light B&W). 0.1 lux is typical (color). Varies with model.
- Video Output: 1.0 V p-p, 75Ω typ.(analog) or Ethernet options.
- Ambient Temp: -30°C to 50°C (Consult factory additional temperature needs)
- Current Req.: 500 mA typical
- Cable: Cat6 Ethernet (Ethernet Models), RG 59/U 75Ω coaxial cable Suitable CCTV applications analog)
- Environmental ratings: NEMA 4, IP66, Explosion proof (Class 1, Div. 1, Groups B, C & D, Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F & G) or Flameproof EEx d IIC T6