The Canty TRUFLOW™ has been engineered to offer the user a means by which a liquid is analyzed while under varying pressures, temperatures and flow rates.
It offers sample or continuous, microscopic, non-destructive viewing and provides particle size analysis with two dimensional results when used in conjunction with the CantyVisionClient™ Software.
The vision system, with integral lighting, features precision optics designed to enhance the image prior to display or analysis. The image sensor is a high resolution / high speed CCD camera coupled to a microscopic lens system. The system offers zoom and focus ability, variable lighting, and multiple objective lens packages to cover a range of sizes.
The TRUFLOW™ features the FUSEVIEW™ window as the product contact barrier. Our unique fused glass windows far exceed all other glass windows in safety and performance allowing for high pressure ratings. The fused glass provides a flush finish, without the pocketing found in other mechanical seals which disturb the flow pattern and particle distribution and can damage or deform particles.
- Particle Size, Shape and Distribution with Real Time Analysis
- Fused Glass Pressure Barrier Standard
- Rated 500 PSI @ 400 Deg. F., Options through 6,000 PSI.
- Cold Back Light Eliminates Heating of the Sample Even at High Outputs which are Required for High Shutter Speed Viewing.
- CCD Based High-Speed Imaging Device
- Adjustable Gap Option
- Regulated Temperature Option
- On-Line or Lab Plus (remote control)
- 1/4 Inch NPT Connections Standard
- Multiphase Oil Characterization
- Polymer Bead Growth and Shape Analysis
- Mining and Aggregate Particle Size
- Centrifuge Effluent and Screen Break Detection
- In-Line Particle Size for Process Control
- Gel, Emulsion and Bubble Classifier
- Percent Solids / Turbidity
- End Product Quality Control and Lot Certification
- Crystal Growth Analysis
- Replace Laser and Sieve with Two Dimensional Distribution by Shape
- Video Formats: Gigabit Ethernet, EIA, CCIR, NTSC and PAL
- Shutter Speed: Variable Up to 10 micro Seconds
- Ratings: Lab, NEMA 4 Weather Proof, Explosion Proof or Flame Proof
- Particle size: .7 micron to 3000 micron
- Connections: NPT, Tube or Sanitary
- Input power: 120 V AC 60Hz or 230 V AC 50Hz
- Cable: RG59/U, RG11/U, RG6/U Coaxial Cable Suitable for CCTV Applications is Recommended for Analog Cameras. Gigabit Ethernet Cameras require CAT6 or Better Cabling