vac to 5000 psi, vac to 345 bar; -40° to 400°F, -40° to 204°C
ATEX, CSA (US and Canada), GOST, INMETRO, RTN, SIL
The 1510 is a side mounted float level switch that features a Manual Check and a Low Power option. Actuation/deactuation can be reversed by rotating the unit 180 degrees.This is a low-cost, rugged, float level switch suitable for harsh and rugged applications in oil and gas, refining and process industries.
The 1510 is available with explosion proof/flameproof and intrinsically safe options along with other worldwide agency approvals.
- Maximum process pressure up to 5000 psi (345 bar)
- Process temperature range -40° to 204°C
- NPT or Flange connections
- Hermetically sealed switch
- Manual check and low power options